You can link directly to a specific tab on a tabbed page, or add a link to a tab to your menu.
Get the link
- Go to the page and tab you want to link to.
- Right click on the tab you want to link to. (CTRL+Click on Mac)
- Choose 'Copy Link address' (this may have a different label depending on your browser)
- It should look something like this: http://archetype.gameflow.design/visit/#seating-chart. The text after the # should be the tab title.
Add an anchor link to the main menu
- Go to Appearance >> Menus
- Add a 'Custom Link' to your main menu.
- Paste the anchor link to the tab as the custom link, and give the menu item a name.
- Drag the menu item to the appropriate spot in your menu, and click 'Save Menu'