TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Edit a Form or Create a New Form
- Add a Form to a Page
- Set up Form Notifications
- Enable Emma Integration
- Enable Mailchimp Integration
Edit a Form or Create a New Form
- Select Forms in left toolbar
- Click on the form name to edit or click Add New
- To change the field label, click on the down arrow and edit text in Field Label Box
- To change the label click on the down arrow and edit text in Field Label Box
- To duplicate a field, click on the icon of two pages
- To create a new field, drag the field type from the standard field menu to the location on the form for the field
- To make a field required click on the down arrow and check the Required box under Rules
- When done editing, click the blue Update button
Add a Form to a Page
1. Click the Add Form button above the content area.
2. Select your form from the dropdown, select the options you'd like in the checkboxes, and click the Insert Form button.
NOTE: Enable Ajax if your form is NOT on the first tab.
3. A form shortcode will appear where your form will go on the page.
Set up Form Notifications
Here's an excellent article from Gravity Forms on how to set up email notifications that someone has filled out your form.
Enable Emma Integration
You can optionally enable form submissions to be sent to your Emma Account, to opt-in respondents to a mailing list.
- Go to Plugins and make sure both Gravity Forms and Gravity Forms Emma Add-On are enabled.
- Follow the Emma Add-On setup steps in this documentation.
Enable Mailchimp Integration
You can optionally enable form submissions to be sent to your Mailchimp Account, to opt-in respondents to a mailing list.
- Go to Plugins and make sure both Gravity Forms and Gravity Forms Mailchimp Add-On are enabled.
- Follow the Mailchimp Add-On setup steps in the Gravity Forms documentation.