Add People with headshots and bios
Add cast and crew names under People >> Add New. Once artists are added, you can add them to events and flex pages. The most important info to add for a person is their headshot and Person Type (Cast, Staff, Teaching Artists, Musicians, etc).
Add People to Events
Add cast headshots to event pages. A sample of how this looks (scroll to the bottom): http://archetype.gameflow.design/events/romeo-and-juliet/
- Add a person to event on either the event page or the person page.
- Scroll down, the controls should be at the bottom (see attached).
Add People to Flex Pages
This is good for a staff directory page or a listing of your teaching artists. For example: http://archetype.gameflow.design/our-company/
- Create a new page. (This component doesn't work with Legacy tabs, just new pages.)
- Add a new tab.
- In Content Types, click People.
- Select the People Type you'd like (Staff, Cast, Teaching Artists, Musicians, etc.)
Go to People >> Reorder.
Drag and drop people into your preferred order.