PatronManager Add-on Release Notes
Modified on: Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 1:02 PM
- Adjusted Sold Out syncing and API format adjustments to support additional cases with PTS 2 transitional URL formats.
2.0.0 - July 2019
UPDATE NOTICE: Version 2.0 requires at least Groundplan Pro v.1.3.8. The new version adds additional features for Patron Ticketing Site v2.
Added Sold Out syncing support for PTS 2
- Added support for the New Patron Ticketing Site, which features a new URL structure.
- Added Labels for corresponding fields in PatronManager to aid in syncing configuration.
- Added settings to indicate when Patron Portals is active. Users are prompted for login before making a purchase when Patron Portals is active.
- Fixed a bug where a fatal error would sometimes be triggered if Groundplan Pro was not activated.
- Fixed a bug where cache wouldn't reset in some server conditions.
1.3.0 - July 2018
- Added one click import support to import all missing venues and events as drafts.
- Added support for PatronManager Subscription events to override single ticket sales when present.
- Fixed a bug with syncing events with the same start time in different venues.
1.1.0 - January 2018
- CUSTOM FIELD SYNCING - Syncing now makes available any custom fields in PatronManager Events or Event Instances via the xdgp_load_all() function, or as Wordpress Post Meta values
1.0.0 - December 2017
- Added help for syncing events and presale events to the Help menu.
- Added the Update all Events feature to resync and update all linked event and performance statuses from PatronManager quickly.
0.3.0 - May 2017
- Added One-click import of all PatronManager venues and events that do not already exist as drafts
- Added a default redirect option to control where Patron Portals users are redirected after login. Requires the use of xdgp_patronmanager_generate_member_login_url() when including links to Patron Portals logins.
- Added xdgp_patronmanager_generate_member_login_url() function for Member login return URL workflows.
- PHP 5.4 - 7 Compatibility adjustments
- Corrected an error handling issue when ticket data fails to load properly.
0.2.0 - September 2016
- Enable standalone use for PatronManager API Integration directly with WordPress.
- Improved compatibility with other plugins that use ACF for settings but do not honor other plugins, (e.g. WPML Multilingual CMS)
- Improved Error messages in the event of a Salesforce request error.
- License Management Features
- Added Patron Portals URL field
- Initial migration of Patron Sync fields from Groundplan Suite to improved User Interface
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.