- Before you announce your events, build them in PatronManager.
- Set a public allocation as a placeholder (you could make this the actual future public allocation if you'd like)
- Set a future onsale date (ideally, your actual onsale date)
- Set a "Not on Sale Yet" message with info on when tickets will go onsale to the public.
- Sync your events to WordPress.
- Add images, description text, series, pricing, byline fields, anything else to finish the event in WordPress.
- Set "Buy Tickets Override" text to something like "Member Presale"
- Save as a draft.
- Put member tickets on sale.
- Set a Private Allocation with an access code for members.
- Publish the event in WordPress.
- Put public tickets on sale.
- Make sure your public ticket allocations are correct in PatronManager.
- Remove the "Buy Tickets Override" text in WordPress.
Setting up events with private allocations - in PM, then WP Print
Modified on: Thu, May 16, 2019 at 3:45 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.