Add a Partner
From the left menu, click "Partners" then "Add New"
Choose a Partner Type
Under "Business Relationship," choose either "Sponsor" or "Hotel / Dining Partner". Sponsors typically are used for sponsor logos on Sponsor & Event pages, and Hotel / Dining Partners have additional fields used to present an offer or further contact details to your patrons.
You can add a Sponsorship Level to specific Partners. This is used to sort and categorize Sponsors on your pages.
Hotel / Dining Partner Fields
You can choose to include optional teaser description, address, map link, price range guide, or Patron offers & coupons for each local partner.
Displaying Partners on your Pages and Events
Default pages and events allow you to select a group of Sponsors that display on that page or for that specific event.
- Add the "Partners" content type to a tab, and give the Partner section a title (e.g. "Sponsors")
- You can add "Partnership Overview Text" to explain the partner relationship, or add foundation sponsorship language to the sponsorship area.
- Select the Partners you want to include. Click partners in the left column to activate them (in the right column)
- For Hotel & Dining Partners, choose your layout preferences to determine if Partners are stacked on top of each other or layed out in a horizontal row or vertical column; and if partner images should stack on top of offer information ("Stacked") or "Split" to display to the right of the image.
- If you want to organize sponsors into levels or categories, select which Sponorship levels you want to display and sort them. Sponsors that you include that do not have a sponsorship level will display after the final level.
You can select Global Sponsors that display in the footer on every page in Groundplan Theme Settings >> Footer.
Displaying Partners with the shortcode
After you save a hotel & dining partner, a code block is displayed which you can copy and paste to flexibly display the partner in any WYSIWYG field. You can next multiple `groundplan-partner` codes within two `groundplan-block-begin` and `groundplan-block-end` codes, which allow you to display mobile-responsive offers and partners anywhere on the site.